The Singapore Fund Administrators Association Ltd (SFAA Ltd) was set up on 18 April 2007 as a company limited by guarantee (Company Registration Number: 200706639E).
The mission of SFAA Ltd is to drive the growth and standard of fund administration in support of Singapore’s development as an Asset Management Hub. As the Association of fund administrators, SFAA provides a central platform for fund administrators to gather and deliberate on industry issues and is the collective voice for its members to engage in dialogue with regulators and other industry bodies.
In promoting industry standards, SFAA will seek out educational pathways for members to certify themselves and provide continuing education for members to stay up-to-date with developments in the industry.
SFAA’s mission is to drive industry standards and lead growth collectively as a professional body of fund administrators.
- To promote professionalism and good business conduct among members through a Code of Conduct.
- As the collective voice of its members, to represent members in raising regulatory matters with the relevant authorities.
- In promoting industry standards, to provide opportunities for members to discuss key issues, seek clarification and discuss policy matters by organizing events and networking sessions to address these matters.
- To provide educational pathways and continuing education for members to continuously acquire skills and competencies in keeping with the evolving role of fund administrators.
- To work closely with related professional bodies in raising the profile and role of fund administrators as Singapore develops as an Asset Management Hub of international repute.