Types of Membership
Membership in SFAA is open to firms and financial institutions providing fund administration services, hedge fund firms, legal firms, custodians, auditors, asset management firms, private banks, family offices and trust companies.
Membership shall compromise the Ordinary Membership and Associate Membership:
- The Ordinary Membership is open for application by companies providing fund administration services in Singapore.
- The Associate Membership is open for application by companies, corporations or individuals who are interested in the fund administration industry as a whole or in issues affecting the fund administration industry.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to contribute to the fund administration industry and participate in industry issues and decision-making. SFAA provides a platform for fund administrators and professionals to network and exchange views on matters relating to fund administration. Hence, members have a common voice to engage in dialogue with the relevant authorities on industry issues.
- Invitation to educational forums and events organized by the Association. Members are kept up to date with industry trends and developments and have the opportunity to pursue continuing education in related fields.
- Prestige of being associated with a professional body that works with the industry, regulators and legislators both locally and globally.